Our Club remains open for business!!
The safety of our Members and guests is always of primary importance and the Club continues to dedicate an enormous amount of time and energy towards keeping the Club clean, hygienic, and safe.
Effective October23 the following NSW Government requirements need to be noted and adhered to when you visit the Club :-
- Regardless of whether you are a club member, or not, you will be asked to sign in and note your contact details (telephone number or email address). Minors will not be required to sign in.
- Entry and exit of the club will be via the Front Door only.
- Staff will be required to assess the health of all people entering the club and deny entry to anyone displaying COVID-19symptoms.
- Together, we must also limit the movement of people within the club. To this end patrons (including children) must remain seated as much as possible and not roam around the club.
- The maximum number of people in the Club at any one time is now 250 people.
- Dining bookings and reservations will be limited to a maximum of 30 people. For bookings with 10 or more people, it is still recommended that you pre-book by calling 9451 1011. Smaller bookings are not essential.
- A COVID Safe Hygiene Marshall has been introduced, who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Club’s COVID Safety Plan during our busier times. As an additional safety measure, we have asked all customer-facing staff to wear face masks.
A timely reminder too, that we need to remain vigilant around social distancing (1.5m) and adopt good hand hygiene practices – wash and sanitise often.
We hope that you understand the requirements listed above are for the benefit of everybody and again ask for your understanding and assistance during this difficult period.
Regards and thanks,
Chief Executive Officer