Our Club remains open for business amid the turmoil caused by a ‘second wave’ of COVID-19 cases in Victoria and a growing number of infections in NSW.
The safety of our Members and guests is always of primary importance and the Club continues to dedicate an enormous amount of time and energy towards keeping the Club clean, hygienic, and safe.
Effective 24th July the following NSW Government requirements need to be noted and adhered to when you visit the Club :-
- The previous regulation which restricted the maximum number of people to 50 in any one area of the Club is no longer applicable. While this represents a relaxation of the regulations, for safety reasons, we reserve the right to still impose limits in certain areas (e.g. Main Bar) of the Club. The governing principle here will be the maintenance of the ‘1 person per 4 square metre’ rule.
- Regardless of whether you are a club member, or not, you will be asked to sign in and note your contact details (telephone number or email address). Minors will not be required to sign in.
- Entry to the club will be via the Front Door only.
- Staff will be required to assess the health of all people entering the club and deny entry to anyone displaying COVID-19symptoms.
- Together, we must also limit the movement of people within the club. To this end patrons (including children) must remain seated as much as possible and not roam around the club.
- The maximum number of people in the Bistro and Main Bar area at any one time is now 250 people. For bookings with 8 or more people, it is still recommended that you pre-book by calling 9451 1011. Smaller bookings are not essential.
- Dining bookings and reservations will be limited to a maximum of 10 people per table. "Split bookings" will not be accepted.
- A COVID Safe Hygiene Marshall has been introduced, who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Club’s COVID Safety Plan during our busier times. As an additional safety measure, and starting 7th August, we have asked all customer-facing staff to wear face masks.
A timely reminder too that we need to remain vigilant around social distancing (1.5m) and adopt good hand hygiene practices – wash and sanitise often.
We hope that you understand the requirements listed above are for the benefit of everybody and again ask for your understanding and assistance during this difficult period.
Regards and thanks,
Chief Executive Officer